Use of our services and our website
- By using our services and or our website, you accept our terms and conditions and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please cease use of our services and or our website.
- We make every effort to ensure that any 4 Armed Health reference material relating to 4 Armed Health Ltd services including information contained on our website is of a high standard of accuracy, however, 4 Armed Health does not guarantee that all information is free from error.
- We aim to keep UpToDate written, electronic and promotional material including such material on our website on a regular basis, and may change the content at any time. However, any of the material may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Armed Health does not guarantee that our website or server is virus or bug free. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer which may occur whilst using material derived from our website or indeed any electronic communications or links sent by us.
- Our website and email communications may contain links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for information purposes only. We have no control over the contents of those websites and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Use of Services
- Queries dealt with by the administrative staff via email or telephone is for guidance purposes only. 4 Armed Health will not be held responsible for the accuracy of such information given outside of a formal consultation with our doctors.
- 4 Armed Health welcomes feedback about our services which can be given following the use of our services or via email.
- All medical advice and treatment given at 4 Armed Health is in the interest of the patient but please do not assume that advice or treatment that is recommended by our clinicians is the only option available.
- Patients must give an honest response when our doctors request information. 4 Armed Health will accept no accountability if you withhold vital information or are dishonest.
- Every patient attending 4 Armed Health will be offered a chaperone for any intimate examination or procedure.
- 4 Armed Health reserves the right to refuse to administer a treatment if a clinician deems it inappropriate.
- Please be aware that service charges are subject to change without notice. Cost of treatment, however, will always be discussed with the patient before initiation.
- The cost of medication prescribed by a doctor at 4 Armed Health must be met by the patient.
- 4 Armed Health has a zero-tolerance policy regarding the verbal or physical abuse of our staff, other patients, or damage to our property. Offenders will be referred immediately, with appropriate supporting evidence, to the police for prosecution.
4 Armed Health owns the copyright of the organisation and content of this website. We do not allow the unauthorised copying, sale or distribution of any of the copyright protected material from this website.
4 Armed Health owns all trademarks, trade names and logos appearing on this website, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
4 Armed Health does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information on this website. Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date, 4 Armed Health does not guarantee that this website will be error-free, uninterrupted, that faults will be amended, or that this website or the server that provides it are free from viruses or bugs. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions contained in this website.
Everything on our website is provided for information purposes only, and is not healthcare advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or professional healthcare provider. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. Professional advice from a qualified doctor should always be sought before acting or relying on any of the information, and we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information stated on our website, or any site to which we have provided a link.
Our website contains links to other websites provided by independent third parties. If you choose to click on any of the links to access these websites, you accept that you are subject to the terms and conditions which apply to the relevant third party site. 4
Armed Health does not take part in any of the production, review or monitoring of the content contained in these third party sites. We therefore cannot guarantee the correctness, comprehensiveness or ongoing availability of such information. 4 Armed Health in no way accepts liability or endorses the content of any third party sites.
The pages on this site are issued in the United Kingdom, and comply with appropriate UK legislation and regulation.
Admission Agreement and Data Protection Notice
The patient is under the care and supervision of his or her physician or surgeon. The hospital staff will provide care and treatment in accordance with the instructions of the physician/surgeon. The patient consents to any nursing care, x-rays, examinations, laboratory procedures or any general medical treatment provided to the patient as part of this care and treatment. Some of these may be provided by third parties. It is the responsibility of the patient’s physician/surgeon to obtain the patient’s consent, when required to any medical or surgical treatment and to answer any questions about the patient’s treatment.
The Financial Agreement:
The responsibility for the settlement of the accounts relating to the patient’s treatment and care is and remains at all times the responsibility of the patient and/or the guarantor. The patient’s account may be prepared in accordance with one of the following arrangements:
- A specific insurance or other third-party reimbursement arrangement, which may cover direct settlement of the account.
- A pricing agreement agreed between the patient and 4 Armed Health prior to admission
- Per- item of service provided in accordance with the prevailing prices.
Undertake to pay 4 Armed Health or as otherwise advised for the services and materials relating to treatment as a private patient including any circumstances where medical insurance proves not to cover the specific course of treatment. Payment is due in advance on the day or as otherwise advised. We will ask you for your debit or credit card details prior to providing treatment. If you have not paid the invoice before you leave 4 Armed Health, you agree that we may debit the outstanding amount from your account.
4 Armed Health does not accept responsibility for any cash or valuables.
Registrations and Authorisations
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 13033668
Our office address is Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 5BS
Registration with Care Quality Commission – Granted, Provider ID: 1-10350418835
If you have any queries regarding the terms & conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book an appointment for a service or test a patient can do either one of the following:
- Call the practice on 0207 846 5656 to make a booking
- Request an appointment online and one of our team will contact you to arrange an appointment.
If a service or appointment is cancelled 48 hours prior to the appointment, then the patient is entitled to a full refund. Any cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time are not refundable.
With respect to requesting a refund for a service after it has been carried out then we ask you to put the complaint in writing to the practice manager as per our complaints procedure.